God bless teachers

     Sorry my post is so late... It's been a crazy & busy day. It's late, I'm exhausted and I want to get this posted ASAP.  I spent the day with my son Wyatt and his Kindergarten class.  I learned that being a teacher is an incredibly hard job, but I think being a Kindergarten teacher is especially tough.  Having the ability to keep 18 five to six year olds under control, keep them all on task and do it all while fighting a cold, makes you a super hero in my eyes. 
Image courtesy of Google images
 
     30 days of thanks, Day 2: I am thankful for the wonderful teachers that my children have been blessed with. It was a very hard decision to make to trust the public school system with my children, but they are absolutely thriving and love going to school each day. Thank you Mrs Purdy, Mrs Spangler, Mrs Cindy & Mrs Connie, Mrs Jackson, Ms Dreyer, Mrs Davidson, Mrs Hensley & Mrs Allaman for giving so much of yourself and caring & loving my children so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Momma, please give yourself a little grace...

Am I ready to rejoin the work force?