New Beginnings

 
Hello everyone,
    
     I hope everyone had a very happy Halloween and your little trick or treaters got tons of candy.  We didn't get home until almost 9pm, and I was worried it was going to be a long night. Thankfully, all 5 were down by 9:30.  What followed was amazing, the kids were all up on time and we were out the door on time and we didn't get stuck by a train on our way to school.  As I walking back to the van, I noticed the sun shining in all its beautiful glory, birds chirping, and all the busy sounds of our new home town.  I thought to myself, today starts a new month, I should start something new because clearly I am not busy enough. Hear the sarcasm?  Honestly, I love being busy, I love having my calendar full, places to be and people to meet.
     I decided to start a new blog. So many things have changed in the last 12 months. Our family has had to start anew on so many levels.  It's been tough on all of us, especially my children. But they are so strong and faithful little people, they amaze me everyday.  So I am dedicating this blog to them, in hopes that they will see how much they mean to me, and why as parents, we do what we do, even though our choices may move us over 800 miles from the home, friends, church, and the memories they made. 
     I don't know where this blog will go. I hope to share this with my friends and family, as a way to stay connected, to remember where we came from and to find out where we are going. I hope you enjoy my random thoughts, share in my joys and support me in any failings. 
     It's just about time to pick up my littles from Pre-K, and I want to leave you with this this thought. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and during this season I want to remember to be thankful for any and everything. 
     Today, November 1, 2012;  I am thankful for this chilly, sun-shiny morning. It reminds me that I get another chance to be the proverbial wife and mother I am meant to be... 
Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
"Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all." Proverbs 31:28-29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Momma, please give yourself a little grace...

Am I ready to rejoin the work force?

God bless teachers