To write, or not to write...

I've always loved writing. I was one of the weird students who enjoyed writing assignments.  I even received awards for my short stories.   I tried college and it wasn't my thing.  So please excuse any grammatical errors :) 

Since having children, I've had ideas for books, written down my thoughts, but being a mother and a wife has kept me too busy for much more. 

When blogs became popular, I wanted my to start my own, but didn't think many people would care about my life as a mom of 5 kids.  I did eventually start one, mainly to keep faraway family updated. Plus it gave me a small taste of what I had been missing.  If you notice my numbers, this is my 5th post in 2 years.  Surely you'd think running a large family would have lots of great stories to share, and it does. But getting time to myself is hard. Who would've thought, right??? 

So why am I starting this blog again? Because I can and I need something for me. I need to write.  I need to share. If people like my stories, that's wonderful and if they don't, that's ok also. 

But one day I won't be able to remember much and this way my children, my grandchildren, even maybe my great-grandchildren will see this and it will spark something in them that they need to share. 

My point to all this rambling is this- If you feel the need to write, to create, to share; then please do.  Even if you are the only person that sees it, sometimes it's just what you need.

~Serra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Momma, please give yourself a little grace...

Am I ready to rejoin the work force?

God bless teachers